COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SEARCHES
PROVIDING THE INSIGHT NEEDED FOR INFORMED PURCHASE DECISIONS
Our reports provide a full interrogation of all datasets, including our own high quality, unique research of historical maps for potentially contaminated land.
Designed for commercial and industrial property transactions. This comprehensive due diligence report is for property lawyers needing a comprehensive and full analysis on environmental risks for a commercial property or development site across a wide range of transaction types.
As no two commercial transactions are the same, our expert Risk Team review each report and analyse high detail ordnance survey historic mapping, providing site specific guidance to keep transactions moving forward. Including contaminated land, flooding, ground stability and energy and infrastructure.
- Air Quality rating from EarthSense, the UK’s leading air quality experts
- Free Further Action review: upon evidence of remediation. Returned within two working days
- Detailed flood reporting: a full assessment of flood risk for a commercial property, detailing the extent of each type of flood risk
- Full Professional Risk Assessments: across the entire report, with clear outcomes
- Robust Ground Stability Module: including a Property Subsidence Assessment by the British Geological Survey
- Detailed mapping, with clear symbols for key risks and ‘Next Steps’ highlighted on the front page of the report.
To find out more information about this solution, request a demo, or simply ask us a question, please use this form.